BEST! Information Security Training
BEST! Information Security Training Builds Security-Conscious Bankers Who Properly Prevent, Detect and Report Information Security Threats
Information Security: Your Employees Are Your BEST! Defense
With the rapid development of technology, information security is a critical concern for Banks who are trusted with sensitive, confidential customer information. Information security breaches cost banks millions of dollars in fines and penalties, damage corporate image and erode customer trust. Successful banks have employees who are trained to prevent, detect and report all the latest information security threats following proper procedure, protecting the Bank, its employees and its customers.
The BEST! Information Security training Program
Based on global best practices in information security training, the BEST! Information Security Training Program provides your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to be the best they can be. Comprehensive training includes:
- Introduction to Information Security Training
- Information Security Laws and Regulations Training
- Identity Theft and Social Engineering Training
- Information Security Schemes Training
- Physical Information Security Threats Training
- Electronic Information Security Threats Training
- BEST! Practices in Email Safety Training
- BEST! Practices in Password Strength Training
- BEST! Practices in Physical Workspace Training
- Reporting Information Security Breaches Training
The BEST! Information Security Training Program may be deployed as an eLearning, classroom or blended program, with comprehensive skill development using case studies, activities, role-plays, evaluation and testing, and final information security certification followed by mentoring and ongoing OJT. The program is completely customizable with the Bank's policies, procedures and systems, or it can be deployed as off-the-shelf training.
To learn more about how your bank can reduce the information security costs and risk, click here.