BEST! Portfolio Management Training
BEST! Portfolio Management Training Builds Excellent Wealth And Relationship Managers Who Achieve The Bank's Business Goals And Minimize Client Risk.
Portfolio Management: A Balancing Act
Portfolio managers are critical to the Bank's profitability. They are responsible for minimizing client risk and maximizing Bank reward for the Bank's top tier clients who are responsible for a large percentage of the Bank's revenues. Successful banks have trained portfolio managers who achieve both the Bank's and the client's goals.
The BEST! Portfolio Management Training Program
Based on global best practices in portfolio management training, the BEST! Portfolio Management Training Program provides your wealth and portfolio managers with the knowledge and skills they need to be the best they can be. Comprehensive training on all job responsibilities includes:
- Introduction to Portfolio Management Training
- Roles and Responsibilities of Portfolio Managers Training
- Portfolio Management Theory Training
- Wealth Management Product Training
- Types of Investments Training
- Overview of Micro and Macro Economics Training
- Fixed Income Portfolio Management Training
- Equity Based Portfolio Management Training
- Diversifying Portfolios Training
- Maximizing Portfolio Return Training
- Managing Assets and Liability Training
- Portfolio Management through Value Strategies Training
- Portfolio Management through Growth Strategies Training
- Measuring Portfolio Performance Training
The BEST! Portfolio Management Training Program may be deployed as an eLearning, classroom or blended program, with comprehensive skill development using case studies, activities, role-plays, evaluation and testing, and final portfolio management certification followed by mentoring and ongoing OJT. The program is completely customizable with the Bank's products, policies, procedures and systems, or it can be deployed as off-the-shelf training.
To learn more about how your bank can maximize the potential of its portfolio managers, click here.