BEST! Project Management Training
BEST! Project Management Training Prepares All Staff To Better Manage Any Project.
Project Management: Tools For Success
With hundreds of projects at any organization, having trained project managers who can deliver on time and on budget is vital to project success. The difference between a trained project manager and an untrained project manager can cost the Bank significantly. By providing effective training with time-tested project management tools, the Bank can prepare any employee to quickly perform like a seasoned project manager.
The BEST! Project Management Training Program
Based on global best practices in project management training, the BEST! Project Management Training Program provides your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to be the best they can be. Comprehensive training includes:
- Introduction to Project Management Training
- Types of Projects Training
- The Project Management Process Training
- Defining Projects Training
- Resource Project Management Training
- Cost Project Management Training
- Administration Project Management Training
- Project Risk Management Training
- Managing Vendors and Suppliers Training
- Creating Project Timelines Training
- Managing Project Timelines Training
- Managing Project Scope Training
- Project Management Strategies Training
- Overcoming Project Obstacles Training
- Motivating Project Resources Training
- Preparing Project Management Reports Training
- Project Management Tools Training
The BEST! Project Management Training Program may be deployed as eLearning, classroom or blended program, with comprehensive skill development using case studies, activities, role-plays, evaluation and testing, and final project management certification followed by mentoring and ongoing OJT. The program is completely customizable with the Bank's standards, policies and procedures, or it can be deployed as off-the-shelf training.
To learn more about how your bank can maximize the potential of its project managers, click here.