BEST! AML Training
BEST! Anti-Money Laundering Training Teaches Compliance With AML Requirements, Reducing Risk To The Bank.
AML: A Global Compliance Requirement
Money laundering is a concern for every country. Over 100 countries around the world have implemented strict anti-money laundering requirements and laws to minimize the risk. Successful banks provide their employees with comprehensive AML training that reviews the laws, requirements and procedures all bank employees must follow to prevent, detect and report money laundering.
The BEST! AML Training Program
Based on global best practices in AML training, the BEST! AML Training Program provides your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to be the best they can be. Comprehensive training includes:
- Introduction to AML Training
- History of AML Training
- AML Roles and Responsibilities training
- AML Regulators and Agencies
- AML Laws and Regulations
- Preventing Money Laundering Training
- Detecting Money Laundering Training
- Money Laundering Red Flags Training
- Cases in Money Laundering Cases
- Know Your Customer Training
- AML Identification Requirements training
- Reporting Money Laundering Training
- Suspicious Activity and Transactions Reporting Training
The BEST! AML Training Program may be deployed as either an eLearning, classroom or blended program, with comprehensive skill development using case studies, activities, role-plays, evaluation and testing, and final AML certification followed by mentoring and ongoing OJT. The program is completely customizable with the Bank's standards, policies and procedures, or it can be deployed as off-the-shelf training.
To learn more about how your bank can improve employee and customer communication, click here.