BEST! Productivity and Quality Training
BEST! Productivity and Quality Training Teaches Supervisors How To Maximize Productivity and Quality.
Productivity and Quality: Doing More With Less
In today's economic climate, Banks must learn to do more with less. Successful banks are able to cope with decreased staff and increased volume by training their supervisors to better manage productivity and quality.
The BEST! Productivity and Quality Training Program
Based on global best practices in productivity and quality training, the BEST! Productivity and Quality Training Program provides your employees with the knowledge and skills they need to be the best they can be. Comprehensive training includes:
- Introduction to Productivity and Quality in Operations Training
- History of Operations Training
- Calculating Break Even Points Training
- Capacity and Scheduling Training
- Problem Solving with Decision Trees Training
- Conducting Time Studies Training
- Using Time Ladders Training
- Cause and Effect with Fishbone Analysis Training
- Forecasting Training
- Decision Making with Pareto Analysis Training
- Analyzing and Tracking Quality Training
- Throughput Model Training
- Analyzing Work Flow Training
- Work Sampling Training
The BEST! Productivity and Quality Training Program may be deployed as an eLearning, classroom or blended program, with comprehensive skill development using case studies, activities, role-plays, evaluation and testing, and final productivity and quality certification followed by mentoring and ongoing OJT. The program is completely customizable with the Bank's standards, policies and procedures, or it can be deployed as off-the-shelf training.
To learn more about how your bank can maximize productivity and quality, click here.